Mobile Apps Account Executive
CEO COUNCIL, LLC is currently offering sales and marketing positions at the entry-level that include comprehensive training. This job involves face-to-face sales of services. No prior sales experience is necessary, and we will train you to use a variety of skills from sales and human resources to management and mentor-ship. We are looking for candidates that may be new to the workforce or who have work experience, but are willing to start from the bottom up in order to learn the complexities and opportunities within a new industry.
At CEO COUNCIL, LLC we provide custom designed mobile apps for small to midsize businesses. We pride ourselves on recognizing top performance, integrity, and a winning mindset in the candidates we seek. If you possess a great work ethic and would enjoy learning how to manage the varying dimensions of a business, CEO COUNCIL, LLC represents a great fit for you.
Responsibilities in Entry Level Include:
- Assisting in the daily growth and development of our company
- Assisting with efforts of new business acquisition
- Expertly managing the needs of external customers
- Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Business to Business “B2B” sales of Custom Mobile Apps to new business prospect
To apply for this position you must clearly demonstrate the following qualities:
- Great interpersonal skills, a sense of humor, and social competency
- Professional demeanor
- Effective and skillful communication skills
- Ambition, a strong work ethic, and an earnest willingness to learn
- Self-motivated desire to advance
- Flexibility and the ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively collaborate and work in a team-based environment
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED, WE OFFER COMPREHENSIVE HANDS-ON TRAINING AT ENTRY-LEVEL. Entry-level account executives have the opportunity to earn a great income, and any recent college graduates are encouraged to apply. Qualified candidates will start in an entry-level position, and then will be cross-trained into management.